The data contained in the correspondence, including the e-mail address, are processed by the Administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR”), for the following purposes:
• to communicate with you, in particular to handle inquiries, consider complaints about the Administrator’s products or services, or other purposes resulting from the content of your correspondence, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
• in order to conclude and implement a possible contract between you and the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
• in order to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligations towards you specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR;
• in order to implement the Administrator’s marketing activities as part of the Administrator’s legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, as well as in accordance with your declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consents granted in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or contact by phone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The person providing the data has the right to request the Administrator to access data relating to him, rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The personal data provided is not transferred by the Administrator to third parties.
The administrator stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e .:
• for the period of running a business by the Administrator.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address:
ul. Katowicka 107, 43-350 Ustroń, email@example.com.